When searching or adding classes through MyNCTC:
- Please keep ALL as the default in the department drop-down list.
- For the Title and Course Code, it’s best to enter the course code ONLY such as ENGL 1301 or MATH 1342 (make sure you put a space between the letters and the numbers).
- To search for a course on a specific campus, select your campus choice in the drop-down list.
- If you are searching for online courses, select "Gainesville Campus and Online Courses" from the Campus selection list.
- All courses that are fully online or synchronous online (meaning you will have virtual lectures each week offered at specific days and times) will be listed under the campus Gainesville and Online Courses.
- All courses that are taught on campus or as hybrid courses (meaning partially online and also with weekly face to face meetings) will be listed under the campus where the in-person class meetings will occur.
- To help speed your search, select "Open" for Section Status. This option will only show courses that are still available to add to your course schedule. Sections that are "Full" can still be waitlisted-just click "Add" on a full course to be automatically added to a waitlist.
- Review the Lion365 page for the benefits of registering early for Fall, Spring, and Summer as well as payment deadlines
- Look at how you can best reach your goals and take advantage of all the semesters NCTC offers with the course combination chart!
For assistance with adding or dropping courses for any open term, or for any other concerns or questions related to your continued success in courses at NCTC, here's all the ways to connect with an Advisor: