Visit our New Students website to learn more about NCTC, explore degree options, and learn how to apply for admission. Our Fall 2017 classes start on Monday, August 28.
If you have a hold on your account preventing you from registering for classes through MyNCTC, please follow up with the office and instructions specified in your Hold Statement. Returning students who have not taken classes at NCTC during the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 semesters will need to re-apply for Admissions.
Any other issues related to online registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and NCTC Student ID number (7 or 9 digit number/password) in the subject line
- Your date of birth (if an ID number has not been assigned)
- Picture of a photo ID attached to your e-mail
- Description of registration problem you are having, or other questions
- Exact course numbers, section numbers, and semester for which you are trying to enroll